I have a new rackspace cloud server that I have been setting up.
Running CentOS 5.4 because I need CPanel/WHM.
Steps I have taken thus far:
- Imaged the Cloud Server with CentOS 5.4 (through Rackspace's interface)
- Adjusted IPTables to allow common services
- Create DNS Records (using Rackspace's DNS) - A, CNAME & MX Records in place
- Install Apache
- Set Apache using chkconfig
- Configure Apache
- Install PHP
- Install MySQL
- Install FTP
- Install ffmpeg
- Purchase CPanel/WHM License (license is activated)
- Install CPanel/WHM
I did not have any trouble with the above. No errors, no issues.
Take a look at the site: [url removed, login to view]
This is the default page when there is no content after CPanel has been installed.
However, if you try to access [url removed, login to view] or /whm to get to WHM, it just times out.
I'm at a loss for what could be wrong and have looked back through everything.
I'm convinced that it must be something small, but I can't find it. Looking for someone who can take a look through and find my problem.
$30 bids please.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $33 pour ce travail
I can fix your problem. I'm expert on Linux/Apache/cPanel. I will start ASAP and less than 24 hours your system will be up!