Swedish Transcription and Correction Project
For each task, users will listen to an audio recording using a web-based system and verify if the transcription provided matches the audio, and ensure that all transcription requirements are fulfilled.
• Each participant needs to take and successfully pass a writing language test to access the job;
• In each task you will listen to a segment of audio and you need to verify if the transcription matches
the audio and whether all the transcription requirements are fulfilled;
• If the given transcription is 100% correct and matches the audio and guidelines, the user should mark
that task as valid and proceed to the next task;
• If the given transcription is incorrect, the user must correct the transcription according to the
guidelines, submit the corrected transcription, and proceed to the next task;
• Each participant must be a native Swedish speaker and ideally, they should reside in Sweden. Non-
native participants identified during the language test or/and throughout the project lifecycle and will be
disqualified from further participating in the project; User whose work doesn’t meet the required
quality standards will be blocked and a certain amount of their tasks might be invalidated.
Volume: One can work on unlimited tasks until the project volume (200 hours) is completed.
Rate: USD 40 per audio hour (Please note that not all sentences needs correction)