The Buyer will be responsible to, source, select and manage a selection of suppliers of ethnic indian wear.
- Work to develop the seasonal strategy, to include brand/designer mix in line with identified range plans.
- In charge for potential suppliers, exploring all possible channels.
- Pre-selection of potential suppliers per instructions.
- Maintain and develop excellent supplier relationships.
- Negotiation and maintenance of terms and conditions with supplier
- Sourcing /Buying/Merchandiser – Readymade Ethnic Wear
- Price Negotiation and Costing - Should be well versed with the costing and Negotiating costing with the buyers
- Understanding locals trends and season cycles, market analysis, selecting styles, pattern and colours keeping in mind the customer and regional taste and trends.
- Organization of visit to suppliers.
- Need to communicate with the suppliers
- Ability to think out of the box and suggest new ways of implementing ideas in a better manner
- Should have good knowledge about testing parameter
- Minimum 3-5 years as an experienced Buyer within retail apparel buying experience preferably ethnic wear womenswear, menswear, and jewellery.
Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build fast and effective relationships with members of the team, suppliers, and other key contacts internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to analyse sales figures to a high level.
- Ability to work as a part of a team and on own initiative.
- Proven record of accomplishment of creating positive impact on business through buying strategy
- Good judgement and decision making skills
- High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Awareness of market and fashion trends.
- Ability to self-manage and work to set timescales.
- Discreet, professional, and well spoken, with excellent communication skills.
- Extremely well-organised, methodical, and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and initiative.
- Flexible, collaborative approach to work.
- Have a proven ability to problem solve and manage time in a productive and efficient manner.
Bachelor’s degree or higher, equivalent experience may substitute
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹29166 pour ce travail
I have 3 years of experience in the purchase department and passionate of the fashion world I believe that when we do something thay we like we do the best and could be able to get better results