Tridge is a global trading company based in Seoul, South Korea. Tridge is planning to strengthen its sourcing capabilities by acquiring agents which we call ‘Finders’ from strategic sourcing locations in Southeast Asia, South America and Europe.
Finders are freelancers who help Tridge facilitate cross-border transactions. Our Finder program enables professionals to work in their own industry as freelancers and earn income in two ways:
1. Finding local suppliers
2. Developing sales channels
Tridge initiates the Finder Program to solve two problems: First, it eases the difficulty of finding a credible supplier or buyer overseas without a local network. Second, it gives senior professionals the opportunity to utilize their experience and knowledge in their own industry. Oftentimes, they do not have the resources such as capital and manpower to initiate a trade. In response, Tridge provides all the necessary resources for the success of the trade while the Finder contributes mainly in building the network of buyers and suppliers.
At the moment, we have over 22,000 Finders from more than 31 countries worldwide including Korea, China, Philippines, India and Turkey. Through their help, we initiate trades and distribute goods in the food, FMCG, feed, and other consumable goods industries.
Finders receive compensation by assuming any of the following roles:
1. Introducing potential buyers of products sourced by Tridge: 25% of the profits generated by the trade
2. Introducing local suppliers: Sourcing fee of $300 for acquiring quotations and 5% of the profits generated by the trade
3. Suggesting items that have rising demand in the local market: Advisory service reward
Likewise, Tridge takes responsibility of the following tasks:
1. Providing capital to buy and supply items recommended by Finders
2. Managing logistics processes such as shipping, warehousing & keeping inventory
3. Supporting the sourcing process through our own global sourcing team who can communicate effectively in their own local languages
4. Supporting sales through our local sales force who can directly contact buyers
I hope we have piqued your interest and you will consider submitting your application. If you’d wish to learn more about Tridge and the application procedures, please visit our website at [url removed, login to view]
Or you may want to take a look at our introductory guide manual for Finder program: [url removed, login to view]
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We are always
happy to help!
We look forward to hearing from you and hope you will take on this opportunity.
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $20/heure pour ce travail
Hello! We are extremely interested in this project and would love to work on this project, please reply back to discuss further. Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks!
I'm a highly qualified professional with more then 15 years of experience in Supply, Sales and Logistics. Hope that my skills will be useful for your project