1. Take a bottle of wine split it into two equal halves - 375 ml each
2. Treat one half the other is control.
3. Pour 7 equal glasses of wine from each half
4. Have 7 people taste one glass from treated and one from control
5. Have 7 people note which glass they prefer.
Do this 18 times.
Calculate the p value for each session, and over all sessions.
Also male/female outcomes each session and over all sessions
I will supply each sessions outcome. If there are other or more appropriate . tests please tell me, and we will do those as well.
hi, I will do the stat for you Relevant Skills and Experience Statistics Proposed Milestones $155 USD - work
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $122 pour ce travail
I possess exceptional statistical analysis experience. I am fully skilled in both qualitative and quantitative analytical research methods. I have experience in analyzing Statistical data using Excel, STATA, R-Programm Plus
I love crunching numbers and stats was my favourite course right my school days. I started my career as a commodities trader crunching numbers every minute and I did regression analysis during MBA. Stay tuned, I'm st Plus