This is a small project worth $10 and I just need a few formulas. However, I need them urgently.
This should be a 10 minute job for someone who knows this.
I have a tethrahedron (non-regular). For example suppose the length of the sides are-
AB=BC=AC : 66
AD : 41
BD : [url removed, login to view]
CD : [url removed, login to view]
Now, I need the formulas for the following-
2. Surface Area
3. Height1 if ABC is base
4. Height2 if ADC is base
5. Height3 if BCD is base
6. Height4 if ABD is base
7. Radius of the inscribed sphere in the tetrahedron
8. Radius of the circumscribed sphere
9. All the Angles between edges
10. All the angle between the faces
11. For each face, knowing the lengths of the side, its Area, Angles & Triangle’s Height
Payment will be prompt and I will create the $10 milestone immediately after bid acceptance. However, I will consider any bid only if I am supplied as a sample, the answer of ‘Volume’, ‘Radius of Inscribed Sphere’ and ‘Radius of Circumscribed Sphere’ – both formula and actual value.
Thanks for your time!