We are looking for Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator Expert for 40h per week.
We’re a SQL Server Consulting company that supports a number of SQL Servers for leading companies in the USA. We’re looking for a DBA expert who can help us expand our company, red9.com. We have been growing lately and need more help.
- Design various SQL Server solutions
- Majority of work is with the latest SQL Server versions
- Health monitoring
- Proactive issue discovery
- Finding bottlenecks/troubleshooting
- Performance tuning T-SQL
- None of these are a must, but you should already know some of these well: Partitioning, AlwaysOn, Clustering, Indexing, FileStream, Replication, extended events, baselining, etc.
- Knowledge of other programming languages is a plus
- You must have:
• stable/fast internet
• a dedicated and quiet place to work
• your workday overlaps the New York time zone by a minimum of 2-4h or you will be available 2-4h per day
• we have a way to pay you legally wherever you live
- If you want to grow your SQL Server skillset
- Work on the team that deals with interesting SQL Server projects. This is much better than working for a single company. You will be exposed to many customers and many SQL challenges.
How to apply (paste this list and answer under each question):
- Tell us about relevant experience
- Tell us about your experience in Azure/AWS
- What programming languages do you know with an example of one complex thing you built using it?
- How busy are you and how much time can you dedicate to this weekly?
- How soon can you start?
- Start your reply with “I am an expert DBA and I wear red socks” so we know you read this
- City, Country, and time zone where you are located
- Resume in PDF format. Not a must, but it will help
- Your rate
- Your online presence: blog, forum handles, Twitter, etc?
- Written something about SQL online? Send URLs.
- Anything else you'd like to ask or add that will help me make a decision