We are looking for an experienced data engineer who can both lead a project and roll-up their sleeves and implement. Over the past 8 months our engineering team has put together an enterprise system architecture for a data management platform that has two primary components: 1) data virtualization that pulls data from several systems and 2) a data platform that enables data mining on customers.
This work is for a large dental insurance company.
- Set-up the Platform: Hook-up the platform to Oracle databases and MSFT SQL servers
- Install and Configure: Tibco Unified Data Management Technology
- Team Work: Need to work with Tibco's consulting technology services to help set up the system
- Team Work: Work with internal stakeholders to set-up access control, security and hook up to Databases
- Systems: Tibco, MSFT SQL servers and Oracle Databases, Windows security and active directory
- Communication: Ability to communicate around data and architecture maps to executives and to engineers
- Data Virtualization Technology
- Master Data Management Technology
- Cloud Storage technology: type of databases that function in the cloud such as relational database, hadoop and SQL
- Ingestion Technology: To enable migration/integration of data from one system and to another