BI Reporting Consultant - Hague - 1 Year Contract – €350-450/day
You will be the person linking pin between the business requirements for data and how to analyze the data on one side and the information in databases and data warehouses on the other side. You will need to be able to develop data base warehousing representations to overcome these limitations and help business users realise their needs for data analysis and reporting requirements.
You must have:
- 10 years IT experience
- 5 SQL experience
- 2 years of Spotfire experience
- 2 years of Business Objects experience
- Have domain knowledge and experience in oil and gas and economics;
This includes ability to understand the technical language and concepts used to report information
- Good customer facing skills, is able to understand business issues quickly and translate these into solutions on the Spotfire platform
- Experience with extracting and combining different data sources, different databases and data warehouses
- Able to manage his/her own work and occasionally managing a small team of programmers
- Performs well under stress, while working on several projects in a week
SEC Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency and/or Employment Business
15 freelance font une offre moyenne de €5350 pour ce travail
I have over 25 years in IT & Business Intelligence. I have built Data Warehouses and Reporting Standards using Business Objects, COGNOS, Informatica, and other tools. Let's get started.
I have more than 10 years software development experience using oracle technologies. Nowadays I am working as Technical Consultant on Oracle eBusiness suite R12.
Analyze the data, planning, and develop the report. Automation Process like JOBS Schedule or Development related work SSIS Packages, Understanding with the System
I do have 5+ yrs experience in Datawarehouse and Business Intelligence area. Worked on Business Objects XI R2 for 2 years, creating repositories and drill down/up reports, slice and dice reports.