Our team is looking for an Spanish-speaking Paralegal to help with customer screening and intake for simple Immigration Visa applications, specifically starting with Spouse, Fiancee, and Family-preference visas.
We're an early stage start-up that's testing a new lead generation model for professional services. We'll handle all the time-consuming aspects of marketing, advertising, administration, accounting, etc, while you focus on the detailed aspects of immigration law.
Our marketing team will be responsible for:
- Lead generation of potential visa applicants
- Scheduling customer appointments for legal consultations (via videochat)
- e-payment gateway
You will be responsible for:
• Initial customer screening and basic lead validation
• Written and verbal communication in Spanish with clients seeking visas
• Summarized client background, including personal data collection
• Understand existing USCIS procedures and documentation required for cases to be filed successfully
• Gather and track the receipt of information and documents from clients
• Proactively communicate with clients via email, phone, and videochat, providing information and assistance to clients regarding legal procedures (NOT legal advice)
• Consistently update database(s) and utilize case management tools effectively and efficiently to monitor cases and track deadlines and expiration dates
• Maintaining a calendar of your real-time availability to meet with clients (flexible hours, pending your schedule)
- Family Based Immigration experience is required
- Demonstrated expertise in all major visa categories, including H's, L's, TN's, E's, - - P's, O's, B's, and Green Cards (EB1, EB2, EB3)
- Dedicated ability to work seamlessly with internal sales and marketing teams, as -well as externally with customers and prospects
- Desire to work with proprietary technology applications and computer software, including videochat
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Ability to work remote and excel in a virtual working environment
- Demonstrated cultural competence and cultural responsiveness.
- Flexibility in working across multiple hours and timezones.
6 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 574 $ pour ce travail
I'm a lawyer (Cuba and Mexico licensed, not in USA). Spanish native, English intermediate, legal documents translator such as birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.