We have an urgent requirement of Teamcenter Solution Architect for one of our Bangalore Based Clients. We need someone who can join as a full-time employee.
• Solution Architect around 13+ yrs of experience in solutioning Teamcenter implementations and architecting Teamcenter deployments.
• Should also have good hands on experience in sharing technical inputs to proposal making and drive proposal discussions.
• Should be capable of handling customer and sales and support throughout engagements.
• Expertise in NPD,BOM,Change Management processes, Active workspace
• Experience in most of modules of Teamcenter like Access manager, Workflow, Queries, Change Management, Reporting,strcuture manager.
• Expertise in SOA and integrations to PLM with ERP.
• Expertise in Data migration and data model mapping
• Experience in implementing teamcenter on cloud, architecting cloud based TC architecture.
• Hands on experience in BMIDE Customization, ITK, RAC Customizations and configurations
• Experience working in custom integrations and legacy systems using with web services such as rest/soap etc.
• Strong experience in solution designs including data model, solution architecture, UI designs, business rules, process diagrams and life cycle process
• Experience creating Swimlane diagrams for business process or solution definitions
• Commitment to develop drive and manage projects in a highly competitive market
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to present complex solutions to multi-level audiences
• Effectively communicate progress status and issues to internal and external Customers
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹175926 pour ce travail
Hi!!! I'm expert with digital marketing and many of the issues you mention. I've also done some tasks since long ago. So let's chat and see. Bye!!!!!
Teamcenter solution architect Availability: Part time only 1. An astute professional with over 8 years of total experience in the areas of Software Development, involving product and utility development at all phases Plus