1. Experience in adjusting and creating SolidWorks/industry acceptable files (using Blender and similar programs) for 3D printing and moulding.
2. Some experience altering small electronic boards (adding power source to boards mostly).
3. Some experience with adding solar panels to small electronic boards.
4. Wiliness to sign Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
5. Ability to do product development and produce assembled prototype (1-10 devices) and all necessary documentation (printing files, Gerber files, BOM files etc) to pass to manufacturer to create complete product (adjusted from existing shelf products).
6. Wiliness to work at Toronto downtown location, preferably in early January.
19 freelance font une offre moyenne de $642 pour ce travail
I am a mechanical engineer specializing in 3D design with 10 years experience. I am interested your project and hope my skills are fit with your project : [url removed, login to view] products for manufacturing [url removed, login to view] years of exp Plus
Hi will work remotely and provide you all necessary drawing details etc as required by you.. I'm mechanical engineer professional in Designing check out my profile