Visual Marketing Partners is based in Manhattan and provides the luxury retail market with a full line of services, from ideation to the final product. We're a next generation creative group rooted in innovating at the forefront of a redefined marketing landscape.
We're looking for people who can understand human behaviors, brands, trends, perceptions and overall interactions; people who can tell stories and who can creatively synthesize analysis and put themselves in the mind of the consumer and the client company to help them achieve their goals.
This is a key position within our creative team, and essential to the Display division. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded designer with strength in 3-D design.
• Create consistent well-organized drawings, which communicate the proper information for production.
• Interpret concepts for display elements, environments, and products into a feasible design.
• Present concept renderings from 3-D model that offer the best possible visualization for the client to understand the proposed design.
• Participate in the strategic brainstorming and conceptual thinking process.
• Present thought process for design development, and fabrication details in both team and client meetings
• Follow up with development teams to ensure the final product meets standards and accuracy to drawing set.
• Support the broader creative team in production concerns, and assist with overflow work.
• Register jobs in time tracking software.
• Maintain good project files, and upkeep of workstation equipment.
• 5-7 years professional design experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, with a concentration in industrial design.
• Expert level in Rhinoceros, or Solidworks with both technical drafting for production, and high level rendering skills with plug-ins for use in client pre-visualization.
• Mastery of Adobe CS Suite applications; Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Able to process a diverse variety of jobs simultaneously, with adaptability to rush requests.
• Great communication skills with the ability to interpret intake information from wide range of sources, and output that into the drawings, with a clear and consistent visual design sensibility.
• Excellent time management skills
Additional Complementary Skills:
• Print production experience
• Knowledge of 3D animation tools, such as: Cinema 4D, or Maya
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $132 pour ce travail
Hi, dear friend! I am expert in SolidWorks, AutoCAD, MATLAB, FEA and CAD/CAM/CAE. I have a lot of experiences in this field. I can help you well. Please contact me. Best regards.
i made alot of designs but i didn't have previous experience about that marketing but you can test me before accepting me for this work to test if i am qualified to work or not the only thing i want is to work.