Need a person to test a web application that is currently in development and should reach "stable state" by the end of the month. Anticipate 20-30 hours per week.
1. Detailed oriented.
2. Work independently with little to no guidance.
3. Knowledge of QA progress and system level QA.
4. Identify and clearly document functionality that does not work or deviates from the requirement.
Will need to:
1. Review the requirements and follow-on modifications documented in bitbucket.
2. Plan testing for UI and functionality.
3. Create multiple accounts on the application, to test all user roles, and will require multiple accounts per role.
4. Create sample data sets to be used for testing (some sample data can be provided).
5. Document issues, in detail, including screenshots, in bitbucket, so developers can fix.
6. Interface with developers, as needed.
7. Interface with CTO on a daily basis.
8. Propose enhancements and new tasks where it makes sense.
1. Will be required to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement and an Intellectual Property Agreement.
2. All work is to be done in English and very good written and verbal communication is required.