Task is to create presentation providing an analysis of an existing software vulnerability using SQL injections (second order only). You should describe the history of the vulnerability, show clearly how it works, provide a small runnable code example that illustrates the problem and show how the vulnerability can be fixed. As a second example of the vulnerability, you must also include code(can be in any language) from a reasonably-sized working application that exhibits the problem and provide a patch to fix the vulnerability in that application.
PN- You are required to provide a
1) PowerPoint presentation (40 slides, minimum)
2. A user manual that describes how to install and configure a system to demonstrate your exploit, exactly as per your presentation.
3. Any software required to demonstrate your exploit (VMs OK).
4. Copies of any files used as references in digital format (e.g. pdf files for journal articles or mht files for web pages
5. Daily feedback of what have you completed and what is left.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $165 pour ce travail
Hi! I can create this presemtation for you. But we have to discuss its style (images, color and with jokes/serious). Let me know, if you are interested. Thank you