QuickBooks Version Premier non-Profit 2014
Note: QB Online Connector will not transfer class and we need to transfer the class of each sale into QB
In addition to CLASS in QuickBooks, we should also have a distinction for types of items. QuickBooks has eleven different types, but we don’t use all of them. The main types are:
1. Service: This would include things we “charge” for such as EVENTS, DONATIONS, etc. We would not track inventory quantities.
2. Inventory: Items purchased for resale in the Greytstore. Obviously we would track inventory quantities.
3. Non-inventory: Items we purchase but do not resell. We would not track inventory totals. These items might include things like medications or office supplies.
4. Other Items: Miscellaneous items such as setup fees, labor, delivery charges and service charges.
Other Item Types of lesser importance are:
1. Sub-Total: used to subtotal a list of items on a form. Useful for applying a group discount for certain groupings on a form.
2. Group: useful to quickly enter a specific group of multiple items.
3. Discount: used to subtract a percentage or fixed amount from a total or sub-total.
Four Classes of Income
1. Class 1 = Event Incomes links to specific accounts within QB
2. Class 2 = Donations/Memberships Income
3. Class 3 = Store Sales
4. Class 4 = Adoption & care
How their current process works.
QuickBooks is updated from POS, and I can show you that setup tomorrow. POS is updated from Volusion through the Web Connector. We are not using it at the moment, but I have it installed and will show it to you tomorrow. Web Connector is the prefered method of QuickBooks input, but it will not transfer CLASS information. IIF is the other specified method, but it is my understanding that it will not transfer sales receipts, only lists. Don't really know a lot about Web Connector, but I know virtually nothing about IIF.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $25/heure pour ce travail
Hi there, I have read your project description and interested in work with you. Please drop me a message thru' PMB, I can then arrange an online technical meeting to finalize the scope of work & estimate.