I need a simple cound down timer design.
It will consist of 5 + 2 + 2 +2 digits. DDDDD HH MM SS
See a simple mockup around it in attached picture.
* Design around Atmega328P processor (arduino compatible)
* Cheap simple 8 char LED segment. 20-30mm high. Choose the simplest and cheapest
* Built in RTC with backup battery, so time and counter does not reset when main power is removed
* 2-3 buttom 90 faced upwards to set time and handle the menu
* Function will be. Set current time and date, set the count down time in year and days. After set, counter will correct it
to days in total and then start counting down showing DDDDD HH MM SS.
* USB mini on the side for main power.
* Function to dim the led segmentw from very weak to very bright.
* PCB design in Eagle [url removed, login to view]
After completed project I get pcb design, component and software files.
I want you to test this and really guarantee it works before we finished our project.
Suggest we have a open chat with Q&A during the project.
Project duration 3-4weeks
37 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 3443 kr pour ce travail
Hello Dear, We are a team of experts with a cumulative experience of more than 50 years in the field of embedded systems and prototype development. I assure you the best solution for your work. Regards Ch