I require an editable form to be built for sales reps for use through either a PC or through an IPAD. Im not sure what format would work best, open to recommendations.
Purpose of the form is to gather initial information in preparation for customer quotation.
Needs to meet the following criteria;
* Be editable through PC or I-Pad
* Have various options throughout form - checkboxes, dropdown boxes, radio buttons.
* Allow for additional notes for each item within the form.
* Be able to tab through each editable field for quick data entry
* Lock out fields which are not editbale (headings etc)
* MUST BE USER FRIENDLY & mabye even highlight item when checkboxed.
* Have a "submit" button at the end which emails form to preselected emails.
* I would like a MASTER form I can edit and make minor changes if this is a possibility.
I have a word document I've created which has the content & info I want on it.. but I have been unsuccessful in turning it into a form that the sales reps can use quickly & easily.
Gauging from the user feedback and success of this form, I may require further similar forms created.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $77 pour ce travail
but what this form should do? it should have some submit button to save the form content somewhere?
Hi, I would recommend a simple webpage with HTML for your needs. We've delivered this kind of solutions for similar purposes, mostly as a replacement for fillable PDF forms and it's been very liked approach. The big Plus