Design a code to read SD card and play WAV files. This is to be used by and electronic drum module with sounds. Another part of the code will be responsible for reading each drum pad, and sending the midi variables (Channel, Note, Velocity) into the required part of the code which is responsible for reading that input, and playing the corresponding WAV file which describes the Pad (Note) and Intensity (Velocity) of the input.
Inputs to the Code:
· Note (byte);
· Velocity (byte value ranging from 0 to 127);
· Receive the two values from another part of the main code that will be running on the same microcontroller;
· Read files from a SD card;
· Each pad (Note) value will have 6 WAV files associated to it in the SD card, based on different velocity values. Code must define each file to play based on the Note and Velocity values. Suggestion: velocity values ranging from 0 to 22 will play Note File #1, velocity values ranging from 23 to 43 will play Note File #2, velocity values ranging from 44 to 64 will play Note File #3, values from 65 to 85 will play Note File #4, values from 86 to 106 will play Note File #5, values from 107 to 127 will play Note File #6;
· Wav file played through the STM32F4 discovery board audio jack
· Ability to play a minimum of 16 WAV files simultaneously;
· Code must run on STM32F4 discovery board;
· Files in the SD card will be named as: FILEPREFIX_NOTEIDENTIFIER_VELOCITYIDENTIFIER[01 to 06].WAV
Expected project deliverables:
· Source code;
13 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 175 $ pour ce travail
Ola, trabalho com sistemas embarcados e programação C desde 2009 e tenho experiência com microcontroladores PIC e ARM. Já mexi com ARM dos fabricantes ST, Texas e NXP. E tenho a placa STM32F4 discovery.