Restaurant Table Management System, must be writtent in Visual Basic 2013 or later and all Source code to be supplied as Project Folder, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Backend Database with MDF database to be supplied by developer.
Ideally typed datasets should be used.
Key Features Required
1) Table Reservation System, date/Time, must look professional and be slick and powerful - Calender
2) Multiple Floor Plan Layout, toggle button to flip between floors
3) End User interface to change table Layouts
4)Tables change colour to blue to show they are booked
5)Reservation System to interface into our existing system so once table is in use by customer changes to red.
6) Tables on display, table number to be held in array for easy further deployment by us.
7)Give current overview, tables in use, tables available and time spent on each table.
8) Table Status - Ready, Booked, In-use, Hold Food, Requires Cleaning.
Graphics must be to professional format, use Windows Metro 8.1 and 10 styles
Final brief and specification to be discussed with chosen developer.
2 freelance font une offre moyenne de $532 pour ce travail
Hi, i work with Microsoft and have my own startup as well. i work with most fortune 500 companies and provide services across the globe. Would like to know more about your project and work for you. We believe in lo Plus