I'm building a Node.js app using the [url removed, login to view] Framework MVC, Waterline ORM, and Mongo Database.
I am looking for back-end developers familiar with the above stack as well as Amazon Product API. This is a back-end only project, no front-end whatsoever.
What I specifically need is the following:
- Create logic to import and update data from 2 API sources (update will occur daily, integration is already complete).
- Suggest an optimal object structure to merge data from the two sources in the most generic way (more data sources to come).
- Implement the decided upon structure, considering flexibility and database read performance.
- Suggest and architect import and data store logic.
- Create import logs of said imports, whether they pass or fail (storing the reason they pass/fail).
What is already done:
- A very detailed Github ticket has be created that identify the API's, the calls, and to-dos.
- We have already integrated to both API sources with 100% functionality, the developer will mainly be focusing on manipulating and storing data .
- Services have been created for the API integrations, however, the developer will finalize them as needed.
I am looking for a solid engineer to just write clean code, with documentation (in line comments is perfect) to the above.
You will need to use Git (Github), and submit your code through a pull-request. Skype/Email is fine - looking for a developer who can knock it out and is highly collaborative (to bounce ideas off regarding on the data structure).
If the experience goes well, I will come back to you with feature sets needed like these. One thing you will learn about me is that I am very structured and specific with what I need, which makes the lives of developers easier. I want their creativity, not the mindless code writing.