Design a VB 2012 application called Columbus Day The program should do the following:
1. Make the Clear button as the default button.
2. Use Access Keys, Cursors, and ToolTips on all objects that the user will interact with.
3. Declare a total of 6 variables using local (2), form-level (2), and module (2). To declare a module level, you must use Add Module. It is located under the Project menu.
a. Your variables must be declared, assigned, and used.
4. Animate the images to make them appear more life-like
a. Use timer(s) on the animation.
5. The user must be able to input 5 different values for the Columbus Day expenses. (i.e. food items, hotel info, …etc)
a. Format all numeric data appropriately with decimal and dollars signs
6. Display a logo and tile of your Columbus Day theme.
7. Make sure to display appropriate prompts when a user input incorrect information.
8. Turn off the all of the Control buttons and have a unique way to exit the program.
9. Send a MS Word document of your Source Code and the .exe file to me in a zip file format using the Blackboard submission.
Hi, I can do the job for you, Im vb.net expert developer and I can help you with all your vb neeeds. I can start today
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $27 pour ce travail
Hi I can do this for you.... Chat with me and get it done real quick, no plagiarism promised> Thank you so much. Regards, mantu
Hi, I can complete this assignment for you within 3 hours with all the requirements in VB.Net for $50, kindly message me for more details. No payment until the project is done, thank you
Hi I have good experience in VB.net development and i can do this project for your according to your given requirements. Please inbox me for more details. Thanks
Hi I can do this, with Visual Basic (VB), which version of visual studio you have? And is it Winforms or WPF application? Because animation on image can't be possible in Winforms. Please let me know. Thanks
Hello sir, I am expert in developing .NET application. I have 3+ years experience in developing application using .NET technologies. I am good at following- -C# programming [login to view URL] -Windows Form/WPF -MSSSQL et Plus
Dear Prospect Hiring Manager. Thank you for giving me a chance to bid on your project. i am a serious bidder here and i have already worked on a similar project before and can deliver as u have mentioned "I can do Plus
Hi,I have read your requirements of Visual Basic and I’m pretty confident that I will be able to get your work done within the given time your requirements conclude.I am very keen to discuss further. You can reach me a Plus
With 3 years of experience and excellent skills, I am a career Oriented Freelance professional. I have a great command over multiple tasks and successful track records with positive feedback. I can help you completing Plus