This project aims to detect movement in a room, store the events and upload the collected data to Microsoft Azure a number of times a day.
The unit will sleep when there is no movement in the room, as it is battery powered unit, hence we need to save power.
This project is pre-project of a larger project we are executing this winter, so more programming will be needed from you, if we find a good match for this small project.
- We are using the dev. boards RedBearDUO in Arduino environment. [url removed, login to view]
- Our IDE is Visual Studio 2015 with Visual Micro.
- The programming language is c/c++.
- The Microsoft Azure are managed by us, so this project only includes programming the RedBearDUO.
- Some examples are to be found on the web, like https://azure.microsoft.com/da-dk/resources/samples/iot-hub-c-m0wifi-getstartedkit//
- A PIR is connected to the RedBearDUO to wake it from sleep and detect movement in a room.
More information will be provided; flowcharts, blockdiagrams, requirements etc. when we have found the right programmer.
Hi, My name is Asanka. I have experience in working with embedded devices and REST APIs. Let's chat for more details. Thanks Asanka
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de €816 pour ce travail
Hi, I'm a OS expert experienced C/C++/ObjC developing. I can develop almost kinds of C/C++/ObjC codes for any OS : Windows, Linux, MAC OS X... I can use almost of develop libraries such as QT, MFC, boost... and ant I Plus
Dear client, Thanks for your attention. I am android and iOS app, web server developer. I will like to work on your project and deliver the project. I have developed many applications involving various functionalit Plus
Dear sir, I have read the job requirements very care fully and would like to share that we have 5+ years of experience in Enterprise, web and smartphone app development. We have completed dozens of websites for our Plus
I have done two similar projects, one for [login to view URL] this is a smart home project with more than 7000 customers in Germany, and Australian Department of Defence project, i would like to show you more about that
Hello, I am an Electronics and Embedded system developer. I have experience in Digital and Analog electronic design and Matlab. I am well versed in Arduino hardware and software. Kindly check my profile. Reply me back Plus