This project aims to detect movement in a room, store the events and upload the collected data to Microsoft Azure a number of times a day.
The unit will sleep when there is no movement in the room, as it is battery powered unit, hence we need to save power.
This project is pre-project of a larger project we are executing this winter, so more programming will be needed from you, if we find a good match for this small project.
- We are using the dev. boards RedBearDUO in Arduino environment. [url removed, login to view]
- Our IDE is Visual Studio 2015 with Visual Micro.
- The programming language is c/c++.
- The Microsoft Azure are managed by us, so this project only includes programming the RedBearDUO.
- Some examples are to be found on the web, like https://azure.microsoft.com/da-dk/resources/samples/iot-hub-c-m0wifi-getstartedkit//
- A PIR is connected to the RedBearDUO to wake it from sleep and detect movement in a room.
More information will be provided; flowcharts, blockdiagrams, requirements etc. when we have found the right programmer.
Décerné à :
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de €816 pour ce travail
I have done two similar projects, one for [url removed, login to view] this is a smart home project with more than 7000 customers in Germany, and Australian Department of Defence project, i would like to show you more about that