‘Little Nudge’ is software for PCs, which reminds users to do healthy activities during the course of the day. The aim of Little Nudge is to inspire healthy habits through little actions and change workplace culture so that health is a high priority.
Little Nudge Software has been developed. We are looking for a person to support with deploying the software on large numbers of PCs in enterprise settings.
Skills and Competencies:
• C# .NET Developer with experience in WPF
• Experience of supporting deployment of software on multiple computers via group policy
• Supporting IT professionals at client sites with testing and deployment of Little Nudge Software in Enterprise Environments – by telephone or email
• Development of Software in response to client needs – eg. see point 1 below
• Producing content for FAQs and other materials to support deployment in enterprise settings
56 freelances ont fait une offre moyenne de 25 £ /heure pour ce travail
top rated WPF expert with 8 years of experience in .Net enterprise apps. Please initiate contact to discuss the project, that looks relay fit to my skills Thanks Othman
i am a lead .Net software engineer and responsible for creating a web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck