Perform the NS-2 simulation with following details:-
1) 2 SIP proxies with multiple SIP clients (around 50 clients) registered to both proxies. Generate the flooding attack on one SIP client through different SIP clients.
2) 3 levels of floods attack to be done (1st with 10 simultaneous calls, 2nd with 25 simultaneous calls and 3rd of 50 simultaneous calls).
3) Generate and show the buffer at Victim SIP proxy. Buffer size will be able to handle 11 simultaneous calls.
4) Generate graphs of buffer utilization and packet drop when attacks are launched. We need to show service unavailability when the attack is going on.
5) After attack is demonstrated we will show the prevention mechanism i.e. when session is established between 2 clients (Client 1 and Client 2) and a call request comes from client 3 for client 2, a UDP message will be sent to all other clients intimating that no other call request for that specific client will be entertained by the proxy server.
6) Server restricts the call requests from other clients for the client which is busy in conversation, instead of forwarding the request to the destined client.
7) Server do not stores space in buffer for the malicious incoming requests and hence the attack is prevented.
Kindly feel free to contact me if further information is required.