I have an old ASP.NET Web Forms application that I would like to have in ASP.NET MVC 4.x and with a new design. You will get working source code and MS SQL database. You can reuse the database if you want to, but not anything from the code. All code must be rewritten.
It is important that the application use good code architecture and that the code is easy to read and maintain. The application should at least follow guidelines for ASP.NET MVC Best Practices found here: [url removed, login to view] but can ignore Extensibility Recommendations (IoC stuff) and DO use an OutputCache filter for static pages.
The solution should use:
• SQL Server for data storage (except for files)
• Entity Framework
• Razer views
• Bootstrap, design/theme will be provided
• AJAX for loading lists/tables of data. Never load more than the user can see.
• Include all dependencies in the project. (Avoid that NuGet update/install a new packaged with braking changes)
• Must work with both http and https
To see the size of the job/application you can log in here:
[url removed, login to view]
The text is in Norwegian, but you should be able to see the size of the application.
Please write a few words on how you are going to work on this project or ask a few questions to show that you have read and understood what this project is.
Décerné à :
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $589 pour ce travail
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks