1. The game must be built exactly similar to the existing game 'Teen Patti'.
2. The game must have a nice UI design different from the the game 'Teen Patti'.
3. The game must be built on a Unity 3d engine for an Android device.
4. The multiplayer feature in this game must run on Unity Photon server.
5. The game must be satisfactory to me when completely developed.
6. Payment will be made when the project is completed satisfactorily and delivered.
7. The admin panel must be available to control the game.
8. The referenced 'Teen Patti' game is located here: [url removed, login to view]
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de $238 pour ce travail
*EXACT WORK DONE PLEASE CHECK LINKS BELOW* DEAR EMPLOYER, Thanks for providing the opportunity to place a bid over your [url removed, login to view] go through our applications and open the PMB for further discussion on your Plus
HIPPA compliant Relevant Skills and Experience Android, Software Architecture, Unity 3D Proposed Milestones $77.5 USD - work $77.5 USD - work
Dear, client This is Evgeny Vaganov I am an experienced game developer and worked on similar projects to what you are looking for. Relevant Skills and Experience With 5 years of hands-on experience efficiently coding Plus
Hello, I am senior Unity 3D&2D developer who you find. I have developed many games with unity for 5 years. I have a good experience and good knowledge of Unity engine, 3D&2D animation, C#, Java, C++, objectiveC, We Plus
Though I am new here but my team has 4 years of experience into Website Design and Development across all Platforms especially on . Can very well execute this Project and can start immediately.
Hello Employer, I gone through the project detail, I understood the requirement. I have some questions now lest discuss on chat Relevant Skills and Experience I have 8 years experience in Web Design & Development. Ded Plus