We are a software house specialized in certain niches of retail industry, we use Microsoft tools and systems.
For a new system we are building, we need to add a new authentication and authorization component.
This new system is highly distributed among sites, and machines; it also needs to apply to several deployment topologies, from multitenant cloud SaaS, to all-in-one on a branch server. Most of the instances will not have all the components and services of the solution, that's the reason to ask for a separate auth Service.
The goal of the project is to outsource the design and development of an Authorization and Authentication Solution (the Service) with the following items,
Deliverables: Detailed technical specification artifacts (*)
b) Development (Optional, would be a separate Freelancer project)
Deliverables: Source code
Candidates may submit offers for Design or Design and Development
The Service must comply with the following business requirements,
1) 100% based on standards. It must implement OAuth 2.0.
2) Based on #1, its interface -both in data and endpoints, must be compatible with third parties' services also based on OAuth. (Reason: Eventually this component could be replaced or integrated by a third party provider for the SaaS instance or a few large customers) This specific requirement could be fulfilled by implementing it, or just leaving this integration considered and well documented in the project.
3) The service will be .net core 2.0 compliant, based on stable components or libraries (mainstream Nuget packages) if needed. Preferably, Microsoft-sourced/backed packages. In on-premise scenarios, the service will run as a Windows service.
4) At the contractor's discretion, the Service will be also responsible for the administration of the Users, Roles and Permissions of the Solution.
5) The Service must also expose its own telemetry and health check data, and react to a short list of actions thru an IoT connection, using Azure IoT Hub SDK. Actions can be proposed by the contractor, at least service stop/restart and receive/apply Service's local JSON configuration from the Hub.
6) From a functional standpoint, the Service must provide the endpoint and the functionality for:
a) Support end-user logins from UIs implemented on different components of the Solution. Each component/product is responsible to implement it's own UI interaction.
b) By means of trusting on the Service, the trusting component will get the full list of claims of the user, and any other data to internally resolve user's permissions within the component.
c) Any other given component/service/application of the Solution will be able to authenticate itself on behalf of a specific user or application-to-application.
d) Third-party application will be validate its credentials to integrate to the Solution using a well-known application pattern, possibly using an application token given at registration time (registration process is beyond the scope of the Service)
(*) Design artifacts
Expected (contractor may suggests improvements or changes according to her/his experience)
- Overall architecture (Package Diagram, Components diagrams, Document with Abstract, Design considerations, Limits, Risks)
- Class diagram
- Sequence diagram (at least relevant or complex interactions)
- DTO and Storage schemas
- Recommended/Required packages or components considered on the design
- Integration guide for the client applications/modules
[Documentation should be explicit about the impacts, limits, and any other consideration applicable in order to replace -or integrate- the Service with a third party authentication and authorization service]
16 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2600 pour ce travail
Hi There, We can build you a C# application for Provisioning an Authentication & Authorization Solution based on OAuth 2.0. We are a team of C# developers who have more than 15 years experience in the domain. Plus
Hello. Timeline & Budget, I have mentioned are for design deliverables. Development(Implementation) will cost 2500$ more. So in short 5000$ for design & implementation. Please find my brief proposal below. We ca Plus
I have my domain project which holds the Code-First EF structure and an API project that deals with the calls for OAuth 2.0. Previously I had managed to create a Solution with 2 projects inside in Visual Studio 2015. I Plus
*** Expertise in Microsoft Technologies( ASP.NET,C#, MVC, MSSQL, having 10+ years experience)*** Hello Dear, I have read your requirements for C# Programming, OAuth, Software Architecture, Software Development. Plus
Hello, After carefully reading your project description, we are writing to you as we are very confident to develop your requirement which is to design and develop an authorization and authetication solution. We a Plus
Greetings. I just have a visual over your project's details and feel privileged to tell you that this correlates with my domain of expertise. Please message me as I will like to ask a few questions. I have a lot to d Plus
Hi there, We are leading IT service provider on freelancer.com with 8 years of extensive experience. We have proven track record of delivering C#/.Net web applications with AngularJS front end. Also, we have be Plus
Hi there..... Warm Greetings We came along with your request for Provisioning an Authentication & Authorization Solution based on OAuth 2.0 and we reviewed your project description. We'd like to help you with con Plus
Hello, Please give me chance to discuss the project details over chat. I am MS full stack developer having expertise in developing web, desktop and mobile applications using MS stack and I am offering my services Plus
Hey rsambuelli, I have gone through your project Provisioning an Authentication & Authorization Solution based on OAuth 2.0 Our group have a big experience in C# Programming, OAuth, Software Architecture, Software Plus
Hi Mate, I got your project scope and I can help you to make Provisioning an Authentication & Authorization Solution based on OAuth 2.0 We have an IT professional team with different technologies the trusted partne Plus
I have gone through your requirement and understood that you like to hire Expertise developer team to add a new authentication and authorization component in new system. We have 15+ years experience in POS and ERP d Plus
Greetings!! 800+ satisfied clients in different business verticals. We at Krishaweb are 100% recommended with 5.0 rating due to our excellent client support and delivery perfection. With over 10 years' experienc Plus
Hi, Please advise me when it will be a good time for us to chat about the project? Also are those full specs? The info you provided in the job description doesn’t give me a clear idea of the project specific. Please Plus