I want build a program can tunnel SSH to Socks5
1. My Server IP: 184.108.40.206
2. Have big SSH file (with txt format or api) (with format: ip|username|port and all are using port 22).
- Create Socks5 from SSH (SSH Tunnel).
- Save connect (Because SSH default 10min to dissession)
-> You can create socks5 from SSH and save all information (save port socks5 create and info SSH was create with port socks5), after 9min, you can reconnect with SSH and port socks5 server has create.
-> Example: + socks5 (220.127.116.11:1111) create from SSH (18.104.22.168|user|password)
+ socks5 (22.214.171.124:1112) create from SSH (126.96.36.199|support|password)
- Can create up to: 1000 socks5 from SSH with port socks5 config by manual (Have input port socks5 server start).
- Optimaze program (not crash or anything).
- Re-Check SSH dead after 60 min (can config by manual).
- Limit Socks5 server create (500 socks5 server from 500 SSH or 1000 socks5 server from SSH or higher,can config number by manual).
- Create socks5 server from SSH if SSH dead.
- Export data to text file: ip_server:port_socks5_create|SSH_Information
- Protect socks5 server (by scan with TCP or anything).
OS : Centos 6 64 bit
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $131 pour ce travail
I have worked in python for 5 years. I have developed a mental health project expression recognition in python integration with android, natural language processing in python, regular expressions handling, development Plus
I check your attached description and I can handle it. I prefer shell bash, but with python shout be done faster. As you mentioned in the description, I don't want to waste your valuable time so if you are interesting, Plus
I have a lot of knowledge at this area i can do a python script that login with ssh library and it will auto execute the commends