Need a good matlab programmer to write code/executable.
Here are basic objectives.
1. accept inputs from a parameter file like stock symbol, time range, download url
( i am ok to manually download from google and place it in a file), program can take input from the excel spreadsheet
2. import the data from excel and create input variables - open, high, low , close, volume
3. calculate rate of change for each day = if today price is t, what is the difference between todays price and yesterdays price - make this into a variable
4. day of the year ( this is simple date function ( today is 10th day of the year 10th jan 2015) for each day we have stock price
5. a static input for each day ( a simple input parameter should create this variable), example 0.631 as value for all input records ( bias)
setup to run this data in nntool, 90% training and 10% validation
output should be next days stock price, open, high low close.
I know there are lot of packages available online, but i dont have time to debug and use. Just need a simple working code for college project.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $136 pour ce travail
sir i can help you with this project i have experience in reading/writing files from excel to matlab and nntool for references u can chk my profile hopping for your consideration
I'm a PhD student in Engineering with a Master's in Statistics. Expert in Matlab, Econometric and statistical modeling of pretty much everything you can think of. These include expertise on protocol development, resear Plus
Dear, Regarding my qualifications, I hold a Master's degree in Electrical Power Systems and a Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Electrical) and I've been using Matlab/Excel/VBA for 5+ years. Regarding The project: I Plus
hi previously I have done a similar project, where I used previous weeks data and predicted the next weeks data using ANN in MATLAB, also built GUI for that. please message me back for any queries. thanks
Hi, I am a skilled freelancer with over five years experience in MATLAB. I have read the job description and I believe than I can deliver what you require ASAP. I have done a similar job before, so I can deliver it Plus