1. Algorithm Decision Tree (ID3 decision tree ) using 8 Numerical Attribute along with source code (no third party library to be used).
2. The code base can be a jar file or JAVA class (most preferred) that can be integrated in Android Studio application.
3. The Android Studio used is 2.3 for this project.
4. Need source code that can be debugged/traverse if needed.
5. 8 Numerical attribute are attached with this requirement for reference along with Classifier input data.
6. Requirement is for non-commercial project but in working state.
7. The result of decision tree classifier to be captured or returned in a string variable to be displayed on Android Emulator.
8. Refer sample data used in project.
ID3 decision tree source code using 8 risk factor:
% 1. Number of times pregnant
% 2. Plasma glucose concentration a 2 hours in an oral glucose tolerance test
% 3. Diastolic blood pressure (mm Hg)
% 4. Triceps skin fold thickness (mm)
% 5. 2-Hour serum insulin (mu U/ml)
% 6. Body mass index (weight in kg/(height in m)^2)
% 7. Diabetes pedigree function
% 8. Age (years)
19 freelance font une offre moyenne de $157 pour ce travail
Hi! I'm interesting your project very well. I am mastering Java and I'm a good Mathematician. And also I have many experience and good skill about web and android development. Let's go ahead with me
Thanks for such a clear requirements. can complete your project within 2 days. I have sound knowledge in Java and can complete without using third party library
Hey .. i see your project seems easy to be done .. I am here just massage me if u r interested Relevant Skills and Experience I have been working with android studio and java for about three years..
I have extensive knowledge in Java SE, Java EE I work Front End Developer and back End Developer Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.