We are looking for someone to develop a GPS Fleet management software, which can be integrated with our own hardware (communication protocols of hard shall be provided at a later state).
The features should have the followings:
• Real-time tracking in Google map, custom mapinfo and esri shape files
• Tracking; Where is the vehicle now and where has it been,
• Reporting; Stops, Run Time, Mileage, Locations, Sensors, Fleet Alerts
• Creation of custom geofences and points of interest, with different geofence type (no go zone, client geofence etc), including stop time in geofence
• Odd hours operation, Speeding, Arrive/Depart Location, In/Out Zone, Field Infringement
• Closest Vehicle to Location,
• Find Address / Find Closest Vehicle
• Stop vehicle remotely
• Fuel level, temperature,
• Support for multiple languages
• Access rights should be configurable per user/per module/per department
• Remotely configure unit from website (hardware protocol shall be provided)
Software can be developed in either .Net or Java and should be highly interactive. Source codes as well to be submitted at the end of the project.
** Budget negotiable depending on deliverable/features proposed.
** Preference given to experienced programmers with similar software development
22 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 7617 $ pour ce travail
Hello Sir, Let us start. We are having same product of vehicle tracking and working the same feature website. I can give you DEMO, its ready to show. Just reply me, I will give you demo.
I apply for the job and have good team of java developers. I have 13 yrs of experience and last successful project is mshopper.com. see attached document.