I need an existing [url removed, login to view] API to be able to support multiple messenger platforms and a custom made website containing messenger box
- Extend existing [url removed, login to view] example to support multiple messenger platforms. Build it in such a way it is generic so in the future, I can easily add more platforms like a plugin. The example can be found at [url removed, login to view]
- We need at least support for the following platforms:
1. Wechat: Using O.A. account setup.
2. Multiple websites using an API to connect to the web service in a generic way.
- Extend the solution with a MongoDb implementation, so the following can be stored:
1. Messenger source ( Each source can be identified and should have access rights)
2. User identification (Based on the source we are able to identify a user. Depending on the source the information will be different).
3. SessionId (Each session must be stored).
4. Store conversation. (Ensure that it is developed in such a way, that in the future I can extend conversations with media (files) be transferred. For example voice, images and video)
5. Develop it in a secure way. Use the authentication offered by the platform. (json webtokens or [url removed, login to view] )
6. Be able to identify users. Depending on the source, we are able to identify the user my certain metadata. Map this metadata to a more generic model.
7. build a simple express website contain a chatbox. It should be a 1 on 1 messenger box (should be able to support multiple users in the future). This chatbox connects to the [url removed, login to view] API.
To get this project:
- Show that you have done similar projects: Please name them or show me some URLs.
- Give a basic description how you would solve the challenge above.
- Please add "IREADTHISPROJECT" into your answer. Then I know you are not a BOT/spammer.
20 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 689 € pour ce travail
"IREADTHISPROJECT" I have read each point very carefully. I understood that what you are looking for skilled [url removed, login to view] developer. I am pleased to inform you that we have Skilled [url removed, login to view] developer team. and we have Plus