Key Job Responsibilities: Responsible for the technical specification and development of new web features in Sitecore including templates, content approval workflows, reporting and advanced/integrated features.
Key responsibilities include:
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
- Lead the development of new web features within existing Sitecore system and framework.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems.
- Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
- Version control of developed code.
- Proposing suitable Sitecore based solutions to business requirements in collaboration with the BA team.
- Assist in the creation of appropriate technical documentation.
- Work and communicate proactively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
33 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 494 € pour ce travail
Hello, We have extensive experience in website development and can help you out. Kindly let us know the detailed specification to be able to provide you with a better quote. Regards, Esther Michael
Hello, Please start to chat with me, Revised bid will be submitted with a detailed proposal after our conversation and requirement analysis. Thanks Sathies
please check my completion rate its 100% means i deliver all project to my client . We have team of 50 + developer so they easily can do this project for [url removed, login to view] satification is important for us so we will provide y Plus