Provide remediation of issues found in newly developed custom application.
Application is designed to sync information between two different applications (App1 and App2 in context below) via well documented API's (API documentation available for both platforms). It needs to run as a service, polling each API for changes and then performing.
Application issues to resolve include:
* Memory leak - application constantly chews up memory.
* CPU utilisation - application constantly uses a full CPU core whilst operating
* Create an installer for application
- install to specified path
- create a service to operate as local system account
* Application sync / background worker starts only when service is started
- GUI is only for configuration management
* When initially run, only sync present open tickets - not closed / archived.
* From the intial sync and onwards
- Tickets in app1 are created in app2 (with link between each - link already designed in application)
- Ticket gets closed in app1, the linked ticket in App2 is closed
> also adds note in App2 ticket that it was closed in App1
- Ticket gets closed in App2, the app closes the linked ticket in App1
> also adds note in App1 ticket that it was closed in App2
- If ticket is re-opened in App1, re-open same existing linked ticket in App2
* Deletion of Ticket or Asset in App1
- changes asset to inactive (not deleted)
- ticket is deleted
* When syncing Assets from App1, if asset name already exists in App2 without custom reference to App1 asset ID:
- Create new ticket in App2, consisting of a 'template' and the duplicate asset information error
- Ability to edit / map the asset 'link' between App1 and App2 via the GUI of this app.
* Fix present 'log', where there should be results recorded as to what the application has done or any errors encountered i.e. created asset1 / closed ticket 2 due to ..... etc
* Ability to change the mapping of accounts from App1 to App2. The app presently automatically creates the account from App1 in App2 if it does not exist, however there are instances where the account name is different in App2, so there is already a button there to 'change' the account mapping between each however it does not work.
* Fix an SLA sync setting
- App should create 4 items in App2 automatically if they do not exist
- Tickets that are synced use this SLA field, and need to be mapped correctly i.e. App1 SLA is failure so ticket created in App2 needs SLA to be
Existing Visual Studio 2015 Project data will be available to use and test with.
10 freelances font une offre moyenne de 203 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I’ve had a good look at your project description and I’m very interested in providing a solution. I have 4+ hands on experience on developing quality web solutions as well as desktop standalone solutions. I u Plus
Hello, I have been working as freelancer since last ~ 2.5 years,prior to this was working with a MNC as an Sr. Software Professional. The project is Product based development and integration of the product with va Plus
Dear Sirs. I am a software developer with full experience for your project. I have been working for more than 10 years in the development and the work will be of high accuracy and to your satisfaction. I am speciali Plus
Dear Sir, This is more than 10 years experience in Software Development , and very interested to work in your project and will meet all your requirements and time line Thank you and willing to hear from you
Hello, I hope you doing very well! I have gone through the description and would like to provide a quality solution using my 5+ years of professional experience in required skills. (.NET/ASP.NET - MVC, EF, SQL, C#). Plus
I ll do my level best to fulfill your expectations and will do all the requirements mentioned over there.