I just got a job as a Solutions Architect, and I would like you to help me documentation (Solution Architecture Documentation, SAD) and architecture design templates that I can use in my current project.
I need to document and draw architecture diagrams in Microsoft VISIOo for my client that wants to get an overview of all their IT systems.
The systems involved are:
1) A couple of external websites using Wordpress, with simple enquiry forms,
2) Their Salesforce system where they keep all their data about their clients and relationships,
3) Their AD and Office 365 infrastructure, local and international
4) Other SaaS solutions. They outsource most of their IT systems to SaaS services that are managed and hosted by external companies.
5) Printers, international as well
Documentation - One simple Solution Architecture Documentation template:
Very simple to understand, good overview, including the basic parts for documentation of an IT architecture.
Diagrams Microsoft Visio:
1) Simple to understand, I want a template where I can use 2 levels of architecture:
1st level basic application diagram, and then I want to be able to drill-down any icon(node) and see its architecture (level 2).
Also, I would like you to explain the different type of diagrams for me, so I know which one I should use. Just a generic simple explanation.
This is a tiny project where you can make a couple of dollars and I could provide you with good feedback to help you attract more clients.
I am willing to pay 5-10 USD for these documentation templates as well as good Visio Architecture templates in 2 layers, and give you a good and well deserved feedback.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $58 pour ce travail
using visio to design a SAD Relevant Skills and Experience I'm a BSc degree holder in computer science and a master degree holder in strategic management. I have worked on more than 1000 papers in report writing, Assi Plus
I need details about your task and what you expect exactly. If you need it asap we can discuss about it.