Hello, I would need a piece of software that receive scanned document in pdf format and based on the content classifies them into according folders.
- document are different (not standardized)
- document are scanned and in pdf format (or other format, if its' faster)
- must recognize in the document (via OCR): customer name and type of document
- two hierarchy folder (custname/typedoc)
- work asynchronously (scanned document are store in an inbox folder)
- fast and accurate
- shall run on a small PC or Raspberry
- easily readable and portable code (maybe python or suggestion)
I would like to start small, so I can see if we can work together.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $115 pour ce travail
13 Years of Experience,Apps development, Ecommerce Stores, All types of Android and IOS Applications , Security and Wireless, VPN, Antiviruses, GUI, Linux, Plugins, Addons, Scripts My motto is to provide high qualit Plus
I read job description and I can do your project.I can even work on urgent basis and complete your project soon..contact me for more information
Hi, I'm new to FreeLancer and I am prepared to go lower on my bid as I need to build up a portfolio on the site. I am experienced in working with files using python. Thanks!
Hi, I have 3 years of experience with Machine Learning and Python. We can do this project in Python. I have myself built a document scanner using Python and OpenCV2 a while back. I think I have familiarity with the pr Plus