Project that seeks the Development of a Non-Profit Personal (Fan) Use Software Tool with the ability to Extract, Modify, and Import graphic/multimedia content and Character Models (MODS) of the video game "Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3" of the PS2 console.
This video game discontinued for several years, is still very popular for the community as it was one of the best titles of dragon ball. So many users have developed "Mods" for this game.
Unfortunately the files of the game well encoded in files with extension .UNK and the few advances that have had the average user has been the modification of elements of the game by means of editing all in bits wih Hexadecimal way, among others.
In Youtube abound a few Modders that have succeeded, unpack the .UNK files and edit the characters of the game, as well as backgrounds, audios, textures, animations, backgrounds, texts, among others. These users save for their personal purposes their own software capable of achieving those objectives.
Needs that the software of this Project requires:
- User-friendly interface
- Ability to extract, modify and re-import .UNK Game files.
- Ability to extract files and decompress files .UNK (Graphics, Models, Resources)
- Ability to Import and Export game characters in their respective files (.UNK Files to Textures and 3D .OBJ files) ( .OBJ Characters to .UNK, for play with custom characters )
- Ability to modify Texts ( like character names )
- Ability to Modify and Interchange Attacks and Transformations of the Characters. ( SWAMP )
- Ability to modify HUD's and characters Roster selection images.
- Ability to Modify Media Resources in the game like VideoIntros, Music and Animated Backgrounds.
Some developers have made mods for their own entertainment of this non-profit from this game, by not finding tutorials or information regarding it I'm interested in hiring someone with programming skills for that task. Of course the tool I want it for me and in no way would like to have problems with the copyright.
Really Thank to you to send me our proposal and talk about project in chat box
5 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 756 $ pour ce travail
I want to know more details before putting a price let's chat and discuss the project and you can check my reviews (+110 reviews) waiting your reply :)