I am developing a package of educational/productivity enhancing tools for designers. It all revolves around the subject of color.
I need a set of 7 apps that I can sell to/share with my customers. They all require one or more these capabilities:
1. Conversion from CIE LAB notation to Munsell notation, and vice versa. This is not easy – it cannot be done via a formula. I have commissioned the creation of an algorithm. Its author has written “pseudo code” in Mathematica. A letter explaining the algorithm and the pseudo code itself can be shared with you now. This part of the project is 95% complete. There is one remaining bug that the author is hunting, but he says it is complete enough for you to rely on it for making an estimate of how much time you will need to convert it to your chosen language.
2. Conversion to/from CIE LAB to [login to view URL] is much easier than (1), and the solutions for doing it are probably already in wide circulation. We do need to consider three types of RGB: sRGB, Adobe RGB, and Pro Photo RGB.
3. Color rounding. There are a set of significant locations in the Munsell Color Solid which some people call “chips” but which I call “nodes”. In some apps it will be necessary to “round” colors to their nearest Munsell node. The mechanism for doing that is TBD. It might involve calculating color differences, using a formula such as CIEDE2000.
4. Color management. My customers will be working in a variety of different media – newsprint, packaging, photo, mobile devices, web pages, etc. They need to be able to specify their chosen media so that the apps return only relevant information. For example, a photo printer has a much larger gamut than news print, so there are many more colors that are relevant when outputting to an inkjet printer than when drawing up an ad to run in the local paper. The user will indicate their chosen media by uploading an appropriate ICC Profile, or by selecting a pre-installed ICC Profile from a drop-down menu in the app. The app will use this information to work out the available gamut, and will only return colors that fall within this gamut. Possibly the code for doing this already exists. See [login to view URL] and also www.argyllcms.com.
5. Sampling individual pixels – or groups of pixels – from any image displayed on a desktop monitor.
6. Image analysis, i.e. scanning a jpeg or png to: (a) Simplify the colors; (b) Count the simplified pixels; and (c) Identify their colors
7. Swatch file creation. Many of the apps will produce lists of colors. I want to be able to export them in .ASE format for use in Adobe applications like Photoshop. Other formats also needed for AutoCad, Gimp, Corel, Mac, Windows.
8. JPEG creation. One of the apps is, essentially, a very primitive raster graphics editor that produces small files intended for printing.
I realize that is a list of 8 specialized functions. And I am not a coder, so I’ll be of little help. I will be giving you the algorithm for (1), and you might find an off-the-shelf solution for (2). But for others you will have to do some research.
I think 6 of the 7 apps can be web-based. I don’t think that is possible for #2, the pixel-sampling eyedropper. We’ll have to discuss how it will be distributed.
The attached PDF describes each of the apps individually.
29 freelance font une offre moyenne de $4906 pour ce travail
Hello I am an iOS, android and web developer with a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology from Tsinghua University and 7 years of software development experience. I am experienced in web development with site Plus
-Interested Job. Pro C++ Programming, Mathematics, Matlab and Mathematica, Software Architecture expert. Best result in time----- [login to view URL] I read your description very carefully. I am very interesting for your p Plus
Hi, We have seen your pdf document attached. Will mention few things point wise. 1. It’s a large scale project and having good complexities for which all resources who will work on it must be experienced and costly r Plus
Dear client, Thanks a lot for taking your precious time to read my message. After browsing your job description, I am very interested in your project and I believe I’m qualified for the task. Regarding Image p Plus
Hello I've read your description very carefully and it really attracts me. I'm very good C/C++ developer with 10+ year's experience and I'm very familiar with C/C++. I am strong at algorithm. And I also have rich e Plus
Hello I'm Mohamed Saeed. MATLAB expert with high experience. I have checked your job description and I'm ready to help you in your project
Hello, I have 6 years of experienced on mobile application ( Android +iphone/ ipad /Admin Panel ) and App admimn with development web services where admin can manage the app from backend ,. I have developed the Plus
Hello,there. Wish you are doing great. Reading your job post 'Develop suite of apps for image analysis/color schemes; web & desktop' I am applying to it. I have been working as a full stack developer for the past 10 ye Plus
How are you, Dear sir/madam? It's very worthwhile chance for me to let you know my skills and proposal about this project. I am an honest developer who have rich experiences in Algorithm, Windows Desktop programm Plus
Very interesting project! Hi, nice to meet you. I checked your project description. If you see my profile, you will know that I am a professional in mathematics, Matlab, Colored digital image processing and OpenCV. Plus
hello,how are you. i read your bid carefully. i am C#, .Net expert and have full experience for 7 years. C#, .Net is my top skill and my interested skill. I can provide most quality and high fast. if you want to su Plus
I have rich image processing and ML as ball and object tracking and detecting. I am confident. I can give you good result in you want. Please hire me. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you.
Hi,sir. I'm a professional developer with 10 years of experience. I think I can be a candidate for your project. If you can give me your project, I'll do my best to complete it in a short time. I am confident of your Plus
Hello, happy new year! I have briefly read the description on project, and I can deliver as per the requirements however I need us to discuss for more clarity on the details, deadline and budget as well. I reach o Plus
Hi,sir. I am super interested in your project - 'Develop suite of apps for image analysis/color schemes; web & desktop' :) I believe that my 12+ years of experience in development makes me highly qualified for this pro Plus
Hi Nice to meet you We are a senior Website and Mobile App Development Company - DG Electronic Entertainment Co., LTD, located in Dalian, China. (Hangzhou Dongcheng Electronic Co., LTD is changed to Dongcheng Glo Plus
Dear client. I've read your project description carefully and very interested. Let's discuss over chat and get started. Waiting for your reply. Regards.
Hello, there, I am very happy to put my bid on your project. I am an expert of software development, so I am interested in and confident to do this project. And I am a member of a team with 30 developers who have Plus
Hello! I am very interested in your post project. I am really looking for this kind of project for a long time in freelancer since i have rich experience on it. I think this project is very suitable for me and i am Plus
We develope [login to view URL] tools calculate monolight for each RGB in source Delphi/.C++. fastest .using only integers [login to view URL] three images on dymanically , calculate and parse each [login to view URL] images i Plus