I am looking for an experienced .NET developer to produce a windows application that will perform the following tasks:
- Run as a windows service
- Collect information about the status of the network interfaces of the windows machine it is running on
- Contain a simple GUI application to manage the application from
- Read some basic configuration from a .INI file (or prove that it can be easily configured via SCCM)
- Parse this data every x minutes (as configured) through to a http / json API
- The application must contain functionality to install via the command line (headless)
Further clarification to the above can be provided if you agree to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
I am preferably looking for .NET developers in Australia but am open to international freelancers if you can prove your understanding of the above requirements and have good communication skills.
Please make sure you read the above requirements as I will hide ALL auto-bids.
Please ask any questions you may have and I will answer as well as I can.
38 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1282 pour ce travail
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hi: I can go with the ini, SCCM can be far more complex to do. Is ok for me to sign NDA. I am not in australia and this is not automated bid. Regards.