We are looking for a developer to help us create a new cryptocurrency based on Ethereum, code-named Cloud. The first milestone is to spec out which software needs to be written, based mainly on forks of the repos at [login to view URL] . The first milestone will be to deliver a set of specs for the different repos; the payment for the first milestone is $200. The total payment for the subsequent milestones is estimated to be $2,000 but it’s negotiable based on the difficulty of the tasks.
Cloud will mainly differ from Ethereum in the following ways:
1. The protocol will include a some privileged, built-in Dapps. Ordinary Dapps will still be allowed, but will be precluded from using the privileged namespaces used by these privileged apps. These privileged apps will perform the following functions:
A. Request Dapp: Allows users to request a contract assignment by entering basic info (name, email address, images of certain documents, etc), encrypted using the public key of the Contract Authority (a real world, central authority established by the protocol developers that reviews and new requests).
B. Verification Dapp: Allows users to the Contract Authority to review the personal info of the new member and approve or deny requests.
C. Sub-currency Dapps: A set of Dapps for managing sub-currencies, each of which is roughly similar to the example at [login to view URL] The names of these Sub-currency Dapps will be end in “.currency” (eg, [login to view URL], [login to view URL], etc).
2. The block reward consists of two parts:
A. Miner reward: A fixed amount goes to the miner who solves the block calculation.
B. Additional reward: An additional fixed amount goes to each newly approved requester as well as certain associated parties. There is a cap on the total amount of the additional reward.
3. As with any altcoin fork, other parameters in the codebase will also have to be changed, such as the genesis block, currency symbol, etc. See [login to view URL] for an example of this. Selected features implemented in the Expanse fork of ethereum may also be included; we would want some advice from you as to costs and benefits of those features.
The ultimate deliverables for the subsequent milestones will most likely include items such as:
- Source code repos for a miner, a wallet AND any others that are necessary for launch.
- Appropriate working executables for Linux, Mac and Windows associated with each repo.
- Build scripts using Buildbot and configuration of a build status system similar to [login to view URL]
Our goal is to create all the software and tools needed for an announcement that allows miners to mine and trade Cloud. Please see [login to view URL] for an example of what we are aiming at. For a concrete list of the repos we may need to build, please see the repos under [login to view URL] . Note that we may not need all of these repos; for example, maybe we don’t need the equivalent of cpp-ethereum/cpp-expanse initially. We would want your advice on which we will need for a complete launch.
You should have the following skills:
- Experience forking alt coins, building genesis blocks, etc. (MOST IMPORTANT SKILL)
- Knowledge of ethereum.
- Experience using Git.
- Ability to voice chat from time to time when discussions get very complicated (But based on past experience with projects like this, most of the communication will be via text chat and email).
-Ability to complete the first milestone as well as implement all (or almost all) of the subsequent milestones.
MOST IMPORTANT: In the first sentence of your response, please tell us what your experience is in working with cryptocurrency code bases such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $3054 pour ce travail
Greetings, Thanks for the opportunity. AIS Technolabs (Expert Website Developers) is a dedicate team with over 5 years' experience and a strong workforce of 240+ Professionals. Understanding: We have gone t Plus
Dear Sir, I am The highest cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Ranked developer in Elance & Freelancer. I am Professional Software Developer, I am Linux Advanced Developer, I am Database Developer and designer. I can Ha Plus
Hello, I am very interested in your project. Please come on chat for detail discussion so that I can start your project asap. **************WORK URL***************** =============Wordpress================ Plus
We have a team of expert DB Architects and Website designers and developers with more than 10 years of rich industry experience & would be more than happy to work on the project. We have expertise in designing and Plus
Hi, how are you? I read your description carefully and understand your requirments fully. I am really interested in your application. I am 100% sure i can do this. Sure, I will support free bug fixing and regular Plus
Hello, dear Employer! Please come on chat to discuss more about the project. More then 5 years i'm professionally programming software for the Internet and have many completed web projects - online shops, servi Plus
Dear Client, Greetings from Flowgica technologies, We have gone through your project requirement We have some previous work similar to yours therefore I am looking forward to discuss and move ahead. Please look at my p Plus
Hello, I can do this. I have been programming in c, c++ and Linux for last 8+ years. I have developed many complex software's involving System Programming, Network Programming , Socket Programming,, Shared Memor Plus
We are a London based Fullstack dev studio, WE BUILT SILICON VALLEY LEAGUE PRODUCTS FOR A FRACTION OF THE COST. All our projects are version controlled with GIT (Github or Bitbucket). Following are some of our rece Plus