I am looking for a Vagrant and ContainerD expert to test Container Checkpoint\Restore and Live\Cold migration between 2 VMs.
Brief technical details is:
1. Vagrant box ruby file will be used to initiate the VMs and install all tools needed.
2. ContainerD is the runtime to run containers
3. CRIU is the checkpoint\restore and live migration tool between 2 test VMs
Deliverables are to provide list of ContainerD-CTR commands & Python code (using gRPC calls) to perform the following:
1. Export\Import containers from DockerHub to ContainerD;
2. Checkpoint and restore a running container
3. Live\Cold migrating the container from VM_A to VM_B
More detailed instructions\test-cases will be provided.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $572 pour ce travail
We are a team of DevOps experts with more than 12 years of rich industry experience .We provide DevOps as a service to wide variety of companies ranging from Small Scale to large organisations. Following are our Dev Plus
Hi !! Nice to E-meet you We have a team of experienced python, django developers. We have developed a sophisticated trading platform ([login to view URL]) using python, django, postgresql. Our python/django de Plus
Hello I am proficient at Shopify and Ruby On Rails. Familiar with Shopify apis and integrated with many web platforms. I have experience with extension development. specializes in Python, Djanogo, and Shopi Plus
Hi, I’m a full-Stack web developer with over 5 years of experience in OOPs and various complex web services, MVC pattern as well as CMS frameworks. I have been working on Docker since its inception in 2015 and h Plus