1. There are two applications
1.1 One application is installed at different computers from different locations (Client side)
- This is installed on an unlimited number of computers by the admin
- This reports back to the admin with status regarding: Online or offline, Computer Name, Login Username, Scripts installed, Windows version, Specific Software Version.
- The application should prevent somehow the users from modifying/ copying the files, and also prevent reading the contents of the files.
1.2 One application is installed on a specific computer (Admin side)
- Admin has a list of computers which have the client side application installed, and see live online/offline status
- Admin can set up which scripts have to be downloaded on the client computer
- Admin can change from Admin Panel the list of scripts and can force updating the file on the client side
2. Files on client side
- There is an unlimited number of script files which have to be located in a specific path on each client computer, depending on the version of a Specific Software.
- There is also an specific file, in a path like '%LOCALAPPDATA%/Dir/Subdir/[url removed, login to view]', in XML language, which has to be created / downloaded from the Server (Configuration File)
- The scripts are kept on the server and downloaded to the client side each time they are being modified.
- Scripts on server being encrypted using the Admin application
- Scripts on client side have to be in plain text on a specific location
- On each update of the script version or when a new file is added, a new file has to be updated (That contains list of files in the scripts folder / "Index file")
- Configuration File is created by the Admin and saved on the server from where the Client side application will download it
- There can be different configuration files, created for each of the users, but the default configuration will use a specific file
- The configuration file is creating from external application written in PHP/MySQL (Not in the scope of work). The Admin Application will have a button that will open the link from which the file will be created / modified (web based application / not in scope of work)
- The developer will deliver assembled project and source code for both applications
Details on Chat! Open to change/improve the details.