1. There are two applications
1.1 One application is installed at different computers from different locations (Client side)
- This is installed on an unlimited number of computers by the admin
- This reports back to the admin with status regarding: Online or offline, Computer Name, Login Username, Scripts installed, Windows version, Specific Software Version.
- The application should prevent somehow the users from modifying/ copying the files, and also prevent reading the contents of the files.
1.2 One application is installed on a specific computer (Admin side)
- Admin has a list of computers which have the client side application installed, and see live online/offline status
- Admin can set up which scripts have to be downloaded on the client computer
- Admin can change from Admin Panel the list of scripts and can force updating the file on the client side
2. Files on client side
- There is an unlimited number of script files which have to be located in a specific path on each client computer, depending on the version of a Specific Software.
- There is also an specific file, in a path like '%LOCALAPPDATA%/Dir/Subdir/[url removed, login to view]', in XML language, which has to be created / downloaded from the Server (Configuration File)
- The scripts are kept on the server and downloaded to the client side each time they are being modified.
- Scripts on server being encrypted using the Admin application
- Scripts on client side have to be in plain text on a specific location
- On each update of the script version or when a new file is added, a new file has to be updated (That contains list of files in the scripts folder / "Index file")
- Configuration File is created by the Admin and saved on the server from where the Client side application will download it
- There can be different configuration files, created for each of the users, but the default configuration will use a specific file
- The configuration file is creating from external application written in PHP/MySQL (Not in the scope of work). The Admin Application will have a button that will open the link from which the file will be created / modified (web based application / not in scope of work)
- The developer will deliver assembled project and source code for both applications
Details on Chat! Open to change/improve the details.
25 freelance font une offre moyenne de $780 pour ce travail
Hi, I'd like to help you on this. Thanks to your concise description I have a very good overall idea of what you're trying to achieve here and can handle the technicalities. There are some questions best discussed i Plus
Hi, This is technical project so bid 1500 for all work Lets discuss all details Please review my portfolio or blog to get most recent samples about ASP.NET,CSS,HTML,C# and other development technologies. ht Plus
We are very interested in this project. I have read your above description and i think its well within our range to execute this is in a good time frame so would you be kind enough to message me so we can have a fast a Plus
Hi, i am interested. thanks Narendra ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Dear Employer, I am working as a freelance programmer on different websites including rent a coder & freelancer dot come from over 5 years. I have well understood your requirements and i m much capabale to do you Plus
Dear Sir, I am a Professional Programmer since 2008, I have many programs developed and successfully finished in my past employer, I am expert in IT Industry both Hardware and Software Programming, I will give you t Plus
Hi, I’ve read your brief and can see that we can provide the required software development services to you. My team has 7+ years experience designing and developing websites and business applications. I would Plus
Hello there, I have reviewed your job post and would like to propose my interest in working for this task, as I am having expertise with C#, ASP.NET MVC,.NET Framework, VB.NET, Visual Basic, VBScript. I am a seni Plus
Dear Sir. I checked your descriptions. I have rich experiences like your project. I am very happy to have a chance to have contact with you, and this would be a great turning point for success in your business. Th Plus
Hello, I am Sumeet Shah from India. I am an experienced Software Engineer with expertise in various technologies in Dot Net Framework stack. I am interested in your project and would like to have a conversation w Plus
i can do this ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi sir,I have done similar type of work where remote computer and contents are managed by a server computer which you can tell as [login to view URL] only software and content is managed,in my application the full exe is managed Plus
Hi mate how are you? i am windows web server & desktop software developer i can do this project for you in the best way possible. i have done web services projects before so this will be a light project for me to do. i Plus
Hi, I'm a technical nerd .IT is my passion and my life. I have also some IT degrees like (Cisco CCNA , and all the Microsoft degrees ) . I have a huge experience in as a support for multinational companies. My goals ar Plus