We have a project written in PHP and have decided to hire a company to write it from scratch in nodejs and angular. We would like to find a company that can have two development teams working in 2 different shifts so we have continuous progress when when team is finishing their day the other team is picking up where that team left off and continuing the progress. We are expecting that this schedule will only be until beta is ready for release.
Before going into details on the project scope, we would like to know how you plan to handle the following;
1. How will you ensure the team writes to the same coding standard?
2. If we need to add more developers how will you handle that process?
3. What would be your plan for QA automation?
4. What workflow have you found best for continuous integration?
5. Do you have experienced mongodb admins to help when needed?
6. How do you plan to handle server auto scaling to when our continues usage increases during the certain time of the day?
7. What will be the cost of for 4 developers per month to start the project off
8. What will the cost be to add more developers as we progress?
9. How soon would you be able to start on the project?
30 freelancers are bidding on average $4745 for this job
Hi [url removed, login to view] name is JiaoMing. I am an expert in web develop such as NodeJS, AngulaJS,express, [url removed, login to view], MongoDb. I already checked your job. Your job is very interest. May I introduce myself? I am using new accoun Plus