I cant seem to find a tool out there, to give me a simple webpage, where I can start/stop my EC2 instances from. The AWS Console is not easy to use for novice users, so I would like a simple webpage built, for the purpose of a user to start or stop an EC2 instance. Good example is getting access to our test instance we use from time to time - maybe we need it for an hour now and thats it and we're not going to need it until in a week again. So instead of paying Amazon for unused instance hours, I would like to ensure we're only having it online the hours needed.
I have the following thought:
1. A webpage with a number of large icons, where each icon represent an EC2 instance that can be started or stopped. These icons will have indicators, so I can easily see if they are started or stopped and what their public IP are. The technical details of these ec2 instances are defined in a simple sql server db.
2. When starting an instance you will be asked for how many hours it should stay online, until stopped (1 hour, 3 hours, 1 day or 3 days). Next to each time interval, it should say what the cost is for that period - the cost is taken from a simple sql server db that I maintain myself.
3. An email reminder is sent out in advance, before the instance is turned off, where there is a link you can press, that will go to this webpage and you have the option to extend the time being online. For instance running 1 hour, an email is sent out 15 minutes in advance. For 3 hours, send email reminder 30 minutes before. For 1 day, send out email reminder 3 hours before. And for 3 days, send out email reminder 24 hours before. The email reminder is sent to the email of the user that originally started the instance.
4. When you start an instance it will aut. get the public IP of that instance and display next to the ec2 icon.
5. This webpage should be protected by username (should be email) and password, and those users would be maintained in a simple sql server db, that knows which users are allowed to start/stop which ec2 instances.
6. All actions are logged in the db, and displayed on the webpage for the ec2 instances that user has access to. This is in order to see when a user (and which user) has started/stopped an instance, how long it has been online, if it has been renewed for more hours and the cost so far.
7. This webpage has to be nice looking, so you need a good graphics mind and thought of user experience, so this webpage will be easy to use and good looking.
18 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1462 pour ce travail
Hi, Please feel free to discuss the project with me............................................................................................................. Thanks, Murtaza
Hi, Mark here, I would be interested in discussing this project with you. Thanks for the consideration, I hope to hear from you soon Thanks, Mark