I cant seem to find a tool out there, to give me a simple webpage, where I can start/stop my EC2 instances from. The AWS Console is not easy to use for novice users, so I would like a simple webpage built, for the purpose of a user to start or stop an EC2 instance. Good example is getting access to our test instance we use from time to time - maybe we need it for an hour now and thats it and we're not going to need it until in a week again. So instead of paying Amazon for unused instance hours, I would like to ensure we're only having it online the hours needed.
I have the following thought:
1. A webpage with a number of large icons, where each icon represent an EC2 instance that can be started or stopped. These icons will have indicators, so I can easily see if they are started or stopped and what their public IP are. The technical details of these ec2 instances are defined in a simple sql server db.
2. When starting an instance you will be asked for how many hours it should stay online, until stopped (1 hour, 3 hours, 1 day or 3 days). Next to each time interval, it should say what the cost is for that period - the cost is taken from a simple sql server db that I maintain myself.
3. An email reminder is sent out in advance, before the instance is turned off, where there is a link you can press, that will go to this webpage and you have the option to extend the time being online. For instance running 1 hour, an email is sent out 15 minutes in advance. For 3 hours, send email reminder 30 minutes before. For 1 day, send out email reminder 3 hours before. And for 3 days, send out email reminder 24 hours before. The email reminder is sent to the email of the user that originally started the instance.
4. When you start an instance it will aut. get the public IP of that instance and display next to the ec2 icon.
5. This webpage should be protected by username (should be email) and password, and those users would be maintained in a simple sql server db, that knows which users are allowed to start/stop which ec2 instances.
6. All actions are logged in the db, and displayed on the webpage for the ec2 instances that user has access to. This is in order to see when a user (and which user) has started/stopped an instance, how long it has been online, if it has been renewed for more hours and the cost so far.
7. This webpage has to be nice looking, so you need a good graphics mind and thought of user experience, so this webpage will be easy to use and good looking.
18 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1462 pour ce travail
Hi there, My name is Max. I'm a Microsoft Certified developer from Kharkiv, Ukraine. I would like to help you with this project. All requirements you described are possible to implement with Amazon AWS SDK for .N Plus
Hi, I have read your post and understood your requirement. I have great experience in handling SQL Server/Amazon Web Services/.NET/Magento/WooCommerce/HTML5/jQuery/Shopify/Prestashop/VirtueMart/Joomla/OpenCart/Vo Plus
Dear Sir/ Madam, My name is Henry - the owner of PHAMTECH Co. My team is really interested in this project as it is exactly within our scope of expertise: We are web/ app design & development company located in Plus
Hello, We’re preferred freelancers thus very reliable and we'd like to help you with this. It’s a good rule of thumb to talk more with a prospective developer and see if you’re on the same page. Let's discuss Plus
Hi, Please feel free to discuss the project with me............................................................................................................. Thanks, Murtaza
★★ Cloud computing expert and software architect based in the United States - feel free to message me to discuss requirements prior to the project being awarded. ☞ How I Can Help You: These requirements seem well t Plus
Hi, I have more than 10 years and have helped clients implement solutions which are complex and spread across geographies and technologies. I have worked as a regular architect for a major USA client from the Plus
You could use Amazon EC2 API for this purpose. It has both StartInstances() and StopInstances() functions which are matched with your project requirements. So, if you need to set the online time based on the database i Plus
Hi , My name is Steven, I am certified AWS architecture, pretty familiar with AWS EC2, S3, CloudFront, Lambda, VPC, etc. I have managed company AWS environments for 3 years, daily working including respond to employe Plus
Hi there, I'm currently a devops engineer in an AWS environment. What you are describing is something I've already done for the team here at my workplace, so I'm more than capable of doing this project for you. Plus
I have extensive experience in EC2. I operate my own ec2 environment and have done automation tasks using the EC2 API in the past. My only concern is your listing of ASP and .NET in the skills required. Neither are Plus
I've more than 12 years of experience working o C++ and .Net with Very good understanding of AWS services. I've worked on more than 50 projects related to AWS which include application development for AWS environmen Plus
Hi, Mark here, I would be interested in discussing this project with you. Thanks for the consideration, I hope to hear from you soon Thanks, Mark
Hi, I work with and manage our services on AWS daily at my job. What you have in mind is quite doable. Some notes to keep in mind for these features: - Instances have to be EBS root instances - Instances cannot be spot Plus
Are you open to doing this in Node/Express. I've experience in MEAN stack and AWS. And I'm already creating this project. I'll transfer ownership when you like to proceed with this project. [login to view URL] Plus
This is super easy work for me, and sounds like fun. I can deliver faster if you need expedited delivery. Cheers, Charles