Suppose you own a small business that supplies office equipment (e.g., printers, computers, desks, chairs, etc) to a large retailer such as Staples. By using the Frank Furniture Store example in chapter 1, develop a sketch of integrated architecture for your company. Specifically, answer the following questions.
• What will be the enterprise architecture of your business. Just show a diagram.
• What will be the integration issues (list 3 to 4) that your company has to deal with
• What role will the basic web technologies (e.g., web browser, web server, web gateway, HTML, and HTTP) play in this case. Illustrate through an example.
• Show a simple example of a purchase order (as an XML document) sent from the buyer (Staples) to the seller and the shipping statement, also in XML. The XML documents can be very simple (around 5 elements).
• Show, through a diagram, the role an ESB will play in this case
Web and XML
• By surfing the Web, find 10 different variants of XML (e.g., VoiceXML). For each, give a one-line description of where it is being used.
• Develop XML representation of who you are, what is your CPT assignment (one line), your academic background, what courses you have taken at HU so far, your favorite city, and your hobbies, etc. This document should have about 10 elements and not more than 30 statements.
• Create a DTD for this XML document (define some optional and required features) and validate the XML document through this DTD. Please note that we will validate your XML and DTD files.