Mobile to Server, Server to Mobile Communications
In this document packet we have outlined the next step in the Zeus Mobile Application.
Additions to Base program
The base application has already been developed and is in the testing stage. This second phase will add the following functionalities to the base application:
Mobile device to Zeus Server communications
Zeus Server to Mobile device communications
These additions will allow for the following:
1) The dynamic setup of a User’s phone based on the Zeus Server’s Database information, with the delivery of icons and icon commands.
2) The ability for the end user to send a request for assistance to the Zeus Server
3) The ability of the Zeus server to interpret received requests and forward that request to the
To achieve these functionalities, included in this document are the following:
1) The server databases structure with all variables and variable types
2) The TCP and UDP report for how the Device communicates to the Server and the Server to the
3) A System flow chart explaining the flow process of “Abilities section” Parts: 1, 2 and 3.
A database will be built with SQLite for the server application, and UDP/TCP communications will occur between iPhone and MAC server.