To automate the emailing of client reports. To provide a billing report.
As a small IT support company we require some report add-ons to our current call logging system – Spiceworks. Spiceworks is a free system where we utilize the helpdesk portion only.
Direct access to the database can be done through an ODBC connection (sqlite3 driver). Spiceworks is currently running on a Small Business Server 2003 server on premises. The reports needed, must be added to a separate system. This could be MS access, but other recommendations can be made.
Database to include:
1. Customer table - client details, maintenance contract details, hourly rate for desktop support and server support, labour hours carried. Contract client y/n, contract value, available hours, services.
2. Services table, services: firewall Management, domain hosting, Internet Access, BackIT,
3. Company table – Our company details, company logo change option
4. Table links to [url removed, login to view] (Live data/copy of)
5. Forms to add/edit data.
1. Individual Reports by client name (Will be given to each client), listing all calls for the month and details of each call. Also to include total hours utilized for the month. Then a calculation illustrating contract hours, less used hours. Hours over contract to be billed and hours not utilized. Calculation also needs to include any hours carried forward from the previous month. Hours are only carried to the following month for 6 months, then fall away.
2. Single report by client containing contract value, hours over contract for the month for all contract clients. Non-contract client hours to be billed, Equipment supplied & services. This is used for billing purposes.
The client reports need to be auto emailed or alternatively output to a pdf file. If file output, the name of the file needs to match the client name or be constant. This can then be picked up by [url removed, login to view] which is a free email sending app which gets run in a batch file.
I am a network engineer, not a programmer. I have only guesstimated the tables required to give a better understanding of what is needed. I have accessed the Spiceworks database from MS Access quite easily, but do not have the skills to compile the queries and reports in a professional manner.
Future Projects (Not in this project)
Moving forward, we will be looking at producing the client reports from our website, with a client login and the reports accessible from there. We are also looking at automating the billing. So the system would produce and email the invoice. An output file would then be created to import the invoices into the accounting system.
16 freelance font une offre moyenne de R4345 pour ce travail
Working with external databases from MS Office applications is exactly one of our core competences in terms of VBA. Please check the PMB.
Hi, I am a Cape Town based freelancer with 20 years of Access database design and programming experience. I have lots of experience in client databases and emailing reports directly from these databases. Please see y Plus
Hello Me an Ms-Access Expert working on MS-Access & VBA for the past 12 years. I am ready to do your work and could start right now. I have already done a no. of successful Access Projects and can provide u sample c Plus
Hello. I am an MS Access expert with a UK BSc. Computing degree, and over eight years of professional IT work experience. Please refer to my private message for further information on my bid. Thank you. Kind regards.
I have completed projects very similar to this in the past and I am confident I can help you with this one. It sounds like you will provide a static data set for the development and then complete the ODBC connection y Plus
With the length of experience I have, I am sure I can cover your requirements except in the "future" zone requiring Access reporting from a web site.
I already developed reports in access 2007 for my accounts and inventory system currently running in industry.
hi sir Dolphinesoft is a professional Software Development Company providing complete IT solutions. website designing, software development and internet marketing and full featured web services including B2B and B2C e Plus
I have been doing this in University for 5 years of my study there I am a graduate Engineer with a speciality in Electronics and Computers. I have attached my Thesis that you can have a look at and let me know. I Plus