We have a warehouse which will be dealing with about 5 unique SKUs/products and need a system to handle typical fulfillment automation. We have been looking at opentaps, Magento, OpenERP and others, but have not settled on which platform we will use--so we are open to suggestions. Our feature requirements include:
1) Must support auto-recurring shipments, including ability to have "stop recur on ____" dates.
2) Must have integration with UPS shipping (print lables and auto-insert tracking numbers into order records)
3) Must track lot numbers for all products shipped.
4) Prefer use of MySQL for data backend.
5) Prefer open source software for the project.
This is a NEW business unit, so we have no pre-existing systems, though we do need to integrate with our outsourced call center (which we will take care of via CSV import/export, etc.)
This is a QUICK turnaround project. Please be prepared to move quickly if you win the project.