We have some audio plugins in VST format (already compiled to 32-bit DLL). We need a 64-bit version of these without having to compile it from code. So in other words the plugins have to be "wrapped" into a 64-bit shell or something. So we need a Visual Studio c++ template/code that we can re-use to wrap any/all our plugins.
1. You cannot use existing wrapping software out there like jBridge, etc.
2. You may use some open source framework
3. The resulting plugins are intended to be distributed, so they must not rely on other software that the end-user will need to install. They have to function by simply putting them in the DAW's vst plugins folder.
When you post your bid, start by showing the output of this code:
cout >> x;
I will ignore all bids that can't show the output correctly.
Don't give me that same old pitch about your company, etc. just say if you can do it or not, then PM me.
4. Obviously, some knowledge of how VST plugins work is a must.
5. Our most important requirement will be the source code of the converter.
If you have any questions , discuss it in PM.